This software version is likely to be unstable.
Affected devices :
• Octavio Stream
Problems found :
Sound skipping may be audible via Wi-Fi sources (broadcast from the Deezer Virtuose application, Qobuz, Radios, Podcasts, Spotify Connect, Tidal Connect). Bluetooth and AirPlay 2 sources do not appear to be affected.
How to solve the problem :
It is possible to correct the problem by manually performing an update on your Octavio device from a PC or Mac computer (procedure not possible from a mobile).
Step 1 :
Make sure your computer is connected to the same Wi-Fi network as your Octavio device.
Download the necessary files to update your device from your computer:
2nd step :
Open the software.
For the Mac version, please click "Right click", then "Open" (otherwise, you will not be able to open the software).
Identify the IP address of your device to enter in the field located at the top left of the software ("Device ip address:").
For this :
• Open the Octavio Virtuose application
• Go to the Devices tab
• Click on the settings icon at the top right
• Identify the " IP " line, this will be the information to enter into the software
For the Mac version, the Octavio devices will be automatically detected, you just have to select the device concerned on the list provided for this purpose.
1. Enter the IP address in the "Device ip address" box ( 1 ).
2. Click the Connect button ( 2 ).
3. Click on the Browser button ( 3 ) then select the previously downloaded file ( a97_rakoit_new_SECURE_uImage_ota_moduleMulti_20220826_4.6.427454 )
4. Click the Update button ( 3 ) then please wait.
The update will take less than 5 minutes. At the end of this, your Octavio product will restart and the update will be applied.
Do not hesitate to contact our support team for any assistance.