Before you begin, please make sure your phone or tablet is connected to your Wi-Fi network.
Installation and connection
- Connect your Octavio Stream to the mains power supply (supplied with your device).
- Connect Octavio Stream to your audio system using the RCA, optical or 3.5mm jack cable.
- Please wait until the LED on the front of your device flashes slowly (about twice per second) color white .
It is recommended to connect Octavio Stream to the “AUX” input of your amplifier.
Configuration to your Wi-Fi network
If this is your first install of an Octavio system
- Open the Octavio Virtuose app.
- Accept the different permissions necessary for the proper functioning of the application.
- Click on Configure an Octavio system then follow the setup steps.
If you already have an Octavio system
- Open the Octavio Virtuoso app.
- Go to the tab Devices .
- Click the icon + at the top left of your screen, then follow the various configuration steps.